It was absolutely unreal. I cried after Shaping Sound performed...because it was over! They had more to do, but due to rain on the stage, they couldn't safely dance there anymore. It was really sad, but the dancing was unreal. Everything about their performance was moving. The music, the story, the movement. Only because it takes a lot of hard work to get as good as they are. They are geniuses, all of them. It's sensational.
Also, it was really fun to see Jenna Johnson, former contestant on this season's SYTYCD. Jenna was sent home this last Tuesday. She's from Utah, so I wanted her to go farther! Plus, she was just really really good. She's a ballroom dancer.
Anyway, so there were lots of GREAT numbers! I was so happy to be there. I really felt privileged to be there watching some of that stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment