So, trust me. I have written my journal apart. There are so many pages I have filled, and so many pages I have yet to fill...all about this trip. So yes, it was quite eventful. I never rested.
 |
| Flying Jetblue! |
 |
| Airplane |
 |
| Airplane |
 |
| We had TV's! Yay! (I didn't watch mine, though.) |
 |
| Wednesday: Ripley Grier Studios. Workshop with Clark. |
 |
| Ripley Grier. Workshop with Kevin David Thomas |
 |
| Woah! Tall buildings! |
 |
| Menu at Schnippers |
 |
| Radio City Music Hall carpet--instruments--and my shoes. :) |
 |
| Big place! |
 |
| Below the stage at Radio City. |
 |
| Girls' glamour room. |
 |
| Our tour guide. |
 |
| A pic on the wall in the hall. |
 |
| Neil Patrick Harris probably stayed in this room before the Tony's. But no one can sit on the furniture. |
 |
| Me and Savanna at the hall. |
 |
| Julie Andrews and other celebs might have sat in these chairs for the premiere of their movies. Such as: Mary Poppins. |
 |
| Stardust Cafe. Yummy icecream/oreo concoction. |
 |
| M&M factory!!! Delish! (But WAY too expensive.) |
 |
| Part of Sabrina's head, Camille, me, and Nikki |
 |
| Me with Times Square behind me. Oh, glorious Times Square. |
 |
| Newsies! Before the show. I cannot describe the excitement I felt. |
 |
| Inside Nederlander Theatre. |
 |
| My reaction to Newisies. The best thing ever. I even cried after the first number, haha. |
 |
| Before Matilda. Dolled up and ready to leave the hotel. |
 |
| Intermission! |
 |
| After Matilda near stage door. |
 |
| Me and Brielle on top of the Empire State building after Matilda. |
 |
| No joke: everyone wanted to kiss someone on top of this building. So I kissed Liam Payne. I would have preferred Jeremy Jordan, but we do what we can. ;) And Jeremy is already taken, so... |
No comments:
Post a Comment