Hello! I am super excited for life right now. Just saying...
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Real Salt Lake soccer game. My cousin Zac was given the chance to sing the national anthem before they started playing, so many of my family members on my dad's side were there, as well as a ton of Zac's friends.
We went to Grandma's house at four o'clock, and then we ate tacos and chips and fruit for dinner. I later hopped into the car with a few of my cousins, my aunt and my uncle, and we drove.
We got to Rio Tinto stadium, and we found our seats in section 26, row X. It started to get a little chilly, so we pulled out our jackets and such. When it started to rain, I hoped that my mom would get there fast with our ponchos! She did, finally. And my uncle Brent came as well. At seven o'clock, Zac went down onto the field and he sang. He killed it! It was awesome. :) And that's all I really came to see...I've never been a huge soccer fan...and besides that, the game was suspended.
Yeah, after that, lightning cracked through the sky. And we got rained on.
They announced that they had to stop the game because of threatening weather. Everyone had to take cover under the areas where the stadium was covered. We seriously waited for at least an HOUR before the game started again. And by that time, we were fed up, cold, hungry, and ready to go home. We left after first half.
And when we went to the car, we turned on the radio, and listened to the game. Right after we started driving, Real scored! We missed the first score of the game! NO!
It was okay. I came home, ate an apple with peanut butter, read part of my book, and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment