And I can't forget to mention how we all prank other cabins. My cabin pranked a cabin during Hobe Jam. We snuck up to their cabin and threw paper hearts all over their cabin, then we Curran wrapped their door, and their swimsuits to the outside bench. We wrote them a love note and taped it to the outside of their door. Then we snuck back down. :)
The Four Funniest Moments I Will NEVER FORGET:
- There is a bell we have in the camp. One ring of the bell signifies that we have 5 minutes until our next activity. Three rings signifies that we have to be at the activity right then. Well, we were in the middle of an activity, and my friend Sirenity and I were standing next to the bell. All of a sudden, a kid named Ethan came near to us, and we heard the bell ring. The next thing we saw was Ethan freaking out: "That was an accident! I swear, I did not mean to do that! That scared me as much as it scared you...probably even more..." Sirenity and I laughed our heads off. He was going nuts for no reason. :)
- Drama is one of our rotations each day. We play improv games and those of us who aren't on stage watching the games, we are in the audience. Well, I was in the audience, and this kid named Ben was one of the people on stage. He was doing the game called Freeze Tag. How that works are there are two people on the stage and we give them a scenario to act out. When someone in the audience wants to go up, they have to shout "freeze!" Then they go down to the stage and tap one of the actor's shoulders and take their place. From there, they start a whole new scene. Ben was in the first pair, so we had to choose the scenario for him. Someone mentioned that they should be in a doctor's office. Right after they said that, Ben said, in his ever-so-famous British accent: "Okay, buddy, it's time for your physical..." Awkward. I laughed so hard.
- We went Geo cashing one day. After we found one of the items we were supposed to find, I was walking down the hill with my friend Kenna and this kid named Zach. Zach--who is a skinny post--was joking about how fat he was. We were telling him how UNfat he was, and he said: "Yeah, I know, my swimsuit is way to big. I have to use bobby pins to keep my swimsuit to fit." Kenna and I were making fun of him because he said bobby pins and not safety pins. He said: "Okay, safety pins. They are the same thing!"
- I went to the infermery to get my dinner time supplements. One of my counselors named Meghan went with me. When we got there, Aaron, his buddies Oliver and Josh, and this kid named Dallin were already sitting on the couch in there. We sat down waiting for the nurses, and we got talking. Meghan said: "I need to go find this kid name Tim. I want to dump a bucket of water on him." Right after she said that, I started laughing with Aaron and his friends. The horrible and sick-minded part of this story is that each of us thought Meghan was going to say that she wanted to take a dump on Tim. We all thought that. And that is what was funny.
And one more moment that I want to remember is NOT funny. But I laughed anyway. It went like this:
I was sitting at lunch with my cabin and the Awkward Silence cabin. Kelsey was telling me about how I snore at night, and so does Kenna, and someone else. I said: "Yeah, I know, I figured it was me. I've caught myself snoring before." Before I could finish that sentence, Kelsey and I broke out into a laughter that was so obnoxiously loud and pointless...and we couldn't stop. Everyone around us wanted to know what was so funny, but we couldn't stop to tell them. And the funny part is, what I said wasn't even funny.
P.S. If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, don't judge me. I'm just typing what comes to my mind really fast. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment