Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Scorpio Races

          I just finished this book for this big English project. I have to do a creative project for it, so I'm not nearly done. I can't say how much I loved that book. And it's kind of funny...it took me a while to really get into it. It wasn't until the end where I started appreciating the whole book, which I should have. And there is so much more to analyze! It's so full of valuable things, I believe.
          I need to get to work on the creative project.
          I don't know what I'll do.
          There are stories out there that are more sad, of course, but something about this book was...different.
It's still a mystery to me...it would take many times of reading it for me to fully understand everything in the book. Just like I had to read The Hunger Games three times to really get it. But you know, I can't compare The Hunger Games with The Scorpio Races, because they are so different, so I don't know why I'm even thinking about it.
        Oh, the book ended. It just ended, right there, and it didn't tell you what happened or anything! I have to interpret what happens next. How can I do that?!
          I need more. I want to read more! I have a lot of planning to do for my creative project. What do I want to share with my class about the book, and how will I share it? There were so many good aspects of the book...I just can't choose one. Wish me luck on this assignment. 

1 comment:

  1. My book is "different" too. I wonder how I'll share it... Well, I guess I should finish the book before I worry about the creative project. :)

    ReplyDelete