![]() |
| Woe! Armadillo! At Give Kids The World. First day. |
![]() |
| Epcot's huge ball thingy! |
![]() |
| This Tower is Terrorific... |
![]() |
| Let's sing Aerosmith songs after we ride this crazy Rockin' Roller Coaster! |
![]() |
| Toy Story toys! |
![]() |
| Brent and his Girlfriend came to visit us in our villa! |
![]() |
| The cool tree at Animal Kingdom! |
![]() |
| After eating at Rainforest Cafe near Animal Kingdom |
![]() |
| The three princesses! |
![]() |
| Micky and Minnie and Gabby and ME! |
![]() |
| Let's go swimming at Give Kids! |
![]() |
| Oh yeah, and surfing! |
![]() |
| Magic Kingdom...Finally. |
![]() |
| Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Flynn was so HOT! :) |
![]() |
| Nathanael is in love with Jessie. |
![]() |
| All aboard the Hogwarts Express!!! |
![]() |
| I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! |
![]() | ||
| Don't bug me when I am drinking my butterbeer, the most delicious drink ever. (It was non-alcoholic, of course. :D) I got to drink it by Hogwarts! |


















so fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, it was! :)
ReplyDelete