Wednesday, June 8, 2011
My Beautiful Eyes! :)
So, for those of you who don't know, my left eye had two huge bumps behind my bottom eyelid. They were Styes which turned into Chalazions, which I had to get removed. SO... I had my surgery yesterday! Well, technically it wasn't surgery...I stayed awake the whole time, they just numbed me and clipped my eyelid back and just made two incisions and scooped out all the crap in the bumps. Don't get grossed out, but he showed me all the cotton swabs they used and there was blood and yellow blobs all over them. It was disgusting!!!! My eye was bleeding FROM THE INSIDE and it was all red and my eyes were all sticky. After the procedure, it was so blurry to see. I felt like I was in a dream! I have to take these antibiotics three times a day that I have to smother my eyes with. I hate them, but they will help my eyes heal and get the bumps and redness away!!! I can't wait until my eyes are back to normal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
o that is sooo sad!!!!!! glad you got it fixed tho!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) I'm glad, too!
ReplyDeleteHi honey--you do have beautiful eyes! I hope they are all back to normal now.
ReplyDeleteAwww dad, you are so sweet, but I hope you do know I was kidding.:) Haha, anyway, the bumps are still there, but hardly noticeable. I think I just have to deal with it, which I am, and it is turing out to be okay.
ReplyDelete