Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Once Upon A Mattress

At my school we are doing the musical "Once Upon A Mattress". It is basically about the princess and the pea. There is a kingdom and Queen Aggravain rules it because the king lost his voice due to and evil curse. There is a prince too. Prince Dauntless, and the queen doesn't want him to get married so she tests princesses from all over to see if they have what it takes to merry Dauntless. But, these tests are SOOOOO unfair- Dauntless doesn't marry until Princess Winnifred the Woebegone comes along. She is tested with the pea and she passes the test! In the end, Prince Dauntless and Winnifred get married and the queen loses her voice and the king gets his voice back! Happy ending, right?! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited!!! Who are you trying out for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be really fun to be Winnifred. Who are you trying out for?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, my mom didn't post that, I did. It was just being weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Good grief... that's silly!
    Anyways, who are you trying out for?

    ReplyDelete