Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The End of Christmas

How was Christmas for everyone? I had a blast...we woke up, opened presents, ate the best breakfast ever(cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, hot chocolate, and juice), and later that day, we went to our grandma's house and opened a present from her(we usually get pajamas with our picture on the shirt, but this year, we got Disney blankets- for the older kids, it was a joking thing). Then, we did a gift exchange with all of the aunts and uncles. My grandma has 7 kids so we have a huge family of cousins and aunts and uncles! The gift exchange was super fun. We got a huge, heavy, warm blanket that my grandma made, and the game "Fact or Crap". It will be a fun game I think! That night at Grandma's, we slept over. We also slept over 2 or 3 nights after that! I got back yesterday. We had a lot of fun! I love Christmas, cousins, aunts, uncles, family, and Grandma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment